Special Introductory Offer*
*Retail price is $1,299.99. Only 5 kits available at this price at this time.
Complete Bolt On Kit.
Fits all years Honda Ruckus with stock motor and rear tail frame.
ForjWorks has designed and created a custom air ride suspension for all years (2002+) Honda Ruckus. This is a complete bolt on kit when using the Ruckus’ OEM motor and rear tail frame. The upper and lower rear shock mounts are specifically made to fit the OEM motor and frame. Please note that our kit is based off of the Fatty rear stretch kit. The upper shock mount has about a ¼” lateral adjustment if you are using a narrower stretch kit.
Style, performance, and strength were our goals for this air ride system. You get the style and look by slamming your Ruckus to the ground. The dual port air shock gives you 3 inches of suspension travel, you can adjust for ride quality and stiffness. The polished billet mounts and brackets are custom fitted and provide a solid foundation.
The ForjWorks Ruckus air ride kit comes with many custom made parts. From the air tank to the shock mounts to the shock reservoir, these are CNC precision cut parts from billet aluminum or stainless steel.
Our Kit Includes:
ForjWorks polished aluminum air tank with end caps and compressor mounts
- ForjWorks polished aluminum Upper bracket kit (Main Mounts, 2 clamps, spine, and stainless steel shock nuts). Please note you will need a spanner tool (sold separately) to tighten the shock nuts.
- ForjWorks stainless steel bottom bracket
- ForjWorks polished aluminum shock reservoir
- ForjWorks Air Switch Bracket
- Viair Air Compressor
- Viair Pressure Switch
- Air Shock with 3" Stroke
- Paddle Air Switch
- Air Shock Rubber bushings
- Tank O-Rings
- Shock Reservoir Schrader Valve
- Complete hardware bolts
- Complete DOT approved compression fittings
- Complete Wire harness with terminals
- 1/4" Air Lines
- 30A Fuse
- 30A Fuse Holder
Please note that some air ride components in this video may not accurately reflect what's in the kit.
All air ride components, systems and kits are for off-road use only. Owner assumes all responsibility.